(2 to 6 nights)
|LONG TERM (7+ nights)|
|1 PAX/per night||400PHP||300PHP|
|2 PAX/per night||500PHP||400PHP|
* To cover administration costs, an additional one time fee of 500PHP will be added to each room. This fee covers the maintenance and operating expenses of running the homestay.
- Bookings are required a minimum of 48 hours in advance. This is essential as it allows the host families time to prepare the room prior to guest arrival.
- Payment will be in cash upon your arrival, paid directly to the homestay admin officer.
- Meal and laundry payments can be paid directly to the host.
* ATMs are not available on the island. Please plan accordingly.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIME
- Check-in time is 12:00 PM – please let us know your estimated time of arrival so that somebody from the family can be there to welcome you
- Check-out time is by 11:00 AM
- Cancellations are free within 48 hours of arrival time. If for any reason you need to cancel your booking, please contact us as soon as possible via email.
- In the unfortunate event that you have to shorten your trip, there will be no refund of payment.
- A homestay cannot be compared to a hotel. A cancellation or shortened booking has a large economic impact on the families with which you are staying.
WHERE DOES MY MONEY GO?
Inatô Homestay is set up as a community based organisation and managed by its member, so 100% of the money you pay goes to the group. For transparency purposes, this is how the money earned gets used:
- 500 PHP: a one time fee per room booked is paid towards administration costs (salary of the administration officer, phone, internet access, etc)
- 50 PHP per night and per room: this money is allocated to the seed fund (more details in history page)
- The rest of the money is paid directly to the family you stayed with.